3 days Itinerary Phuket



Phuket 
Itinerary:
Aphrodite Cabret-> Similan Island-> Bangla Street-> Patong Beach-<Siam Niramit-> Phuket Town
Chusri Hotel and Apartments
It's a budget hotel 1.3 km from the beach. The rooms are clean but nothing like the ones you see on the booking site. Easy Check in and Check out. Not a happening place.The bar is dead with no restaurant. The lady at the reception was polite enough to let me use the microwave in the kitchen. If you are staying near Patong you better take an accommodation with breakfast. My booking did not include and spent 130INR(80THB) just for 4 slices of bread and a Coffee. The Hotel charges 340INR (159THB) for Breakfast. I was lucky enough to get the room for 250INR per night because of some discounts on GOIBIBO. The room is secure for I happened to keep 2000 THB in my room and leave the room unlocked for a whole day. They do have room service on request and the check out time is 12:00pm and you can Check-in at 14:00pm which is a standard check-in time.You can rent a bike for 150 to 200 THB but beware about the weather. It was hot in the morning and raining whole night when I visited the place. Do I recommend this hotel? I guess yes if you are looking for a budget double room with air con.
Patong Beach:
The Watersports are a little costly when you convert to INR and there is nothing much special about it as you can do the same in Goa at a lesser cost. It’s like you are paying 600INR in Goa for parasailing and you are paying 600 to 800THB which will be around 1200 to 1700 INR in Patong for parasailing. You can go to some shacks and chill at night if it's not raining. The restaurants around are definitely not pocket-friendly unless you don't mind spending 300 to 500 per person on a dinner or lunch. A normal noodle soup which you can get for about 40 -50THB, you need to buy for 80-150thb and in some places, the quantity is also pretty less. 

Tours around Phuket:
You can check with the local vendors for tours to islands. Don't stick to one vendor, get quotes from different vendors and bargain. I was lucky enough to meet Anoumy who gave me the best deals. Don't book online.
Similan Island:
Not many people are aware of this island but its one of the best place for Snorkelling in the World. I wasn't lucky enough to see a turtle but I did see some mesmerizing life inside the ocean. Google will suggest James Bond Island, but it completely overrated, and you will be traveling a long distance just to take a picture of two rock. Online the tour costs 2400THB but when I got it from my agent for 1900THB. It included pick up and drop from my Hotel, Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Snorkelling equipment, Towel, unlimited supply of Coca-Cola and Water on the Boat.

Aphrodite Cabret:
I suggest you go through an agent as there are chances of rain and bike might not be a convenient way to travel. There are two cabaret Aphrodite and Simon Cabaret the former is cheaper than the later and end of the day it's all Ladyboys dancing singing and jumping around so depending on your budget you can make a choice. Simon Cabret Costs 800 to 900 and Aphrodite Cabret costs 700 to 800THB. Get into the first show as I'm sure the last show will be bizarre as all the artist will be tired. Plus point u get a free drink and water while you wait for the show.

Bangla Street:
 You can walk through the Bangla street is which is a crazy place and on Friday night they have an event of Thai fight. I don't suggest shopping in Bangla, it's pretty costly. Something that costs   350THB will cost you 500THB on   Bangla Road.

Tiger Club above the Tiger Bar and Phuket Hollywood is a good club. Inside there are DJ’s, loud music, hi-tech lasers, giant LED screens, and plenty of ladies. One can dance, drink, smoke or just be there and watch what’s going on. There’s no one to bother you. Of course, every once in a while a server may ask you if you like to order a drink but you can politely say no and it's all right. Prices of drinks are upwards of 150-200 THB. Clubs open at 10.00am and remain open up to 4.00am or even later. There was an offer for unlimited alcohol for 500 THB in Phuket Hollywood when I visited.

Go-Go Bars have no entry fee but once inside,you need to order a drink. They offer free-look for a minute and if you do not like the place you can just walk out without sitting down. If you sit down, however, you need to order a drink.
Sexy Shows / Russian Shows and Ping Pong Shows are marketed by agents both men and women around Bangla Road. Ping Pong Show in Thailand is only a Scam.
Massage: 
You can get a good massage at this parlor near Bel Aire Resort. Its a decent place with a decent price. I got a Thai Massage for 200THB. I had a deep cut under my feet and I told her to not massage my feet. She was caring enough to get a band-aid and wrap my wound and massage carefully.
Siam Niramit Show:
Siam Niramit one of the best shows I have ever been to. I got the ticket with the buffet for 1300THB with a round transfer in a shared minivan. This is a must watch in Thailand. Amazingly mesmerizing and it feels like 3D if you are in the front 4 rows. Amazing work by the artists, synchronization, costume, posture everything was perfection. Make sure you have your buffet by 7:30 as there will be Muay Thai, traditional dance etc from then on till 8pm. Something you shouldn't miss.


Phuket Town:
Phuket town there is nothing much to do. Take a walk through the street and shop in some small stalls around the corner. I explored the city in half a day. There might be some tourists spot but since I did not include them in my itinerary I cannot suggest.
Do Not Stay at Bandai Poshtel in Phuket Town. The bed bugs almost killed me.
I stayed here just for one night and changed at least 5 beds. Every bed they took me to had bedbugs. Bandai Poshtel I and II both had bed bugs. Even after people have complained they didn't seem to be bothered is what I realized after seeing few comments by people who stayed a week before me.





Comments

  1. 1. Was it your plan to leave back 2000TBH in unlocked room😉. So that u can tell us about their loyalty.
    2. Which bugs are deadly...Indian /Thai😀😀


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. went through your blog, was very helpful to know about the place. Your words made it more lively. Although i have never been to the place but for a moment I had a vision flashed before me. You ensured that all the minute details are captured. I have added this trip on my itinerary and you will be my go to person whenever I plan this trip.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment